4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. If any portion of your Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by stating, “I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.” As well, the following are not allowed:
- A submission created solely to advertise a book, service, software or some other item for sale.
- Any reference, including a link, to a commercial item that is not directly related to a relevant technical support question or answer. For example: “This post created by Super Post Creator.”
- You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website. An example of an acceptable signature:
Author, “Apple Lisa Communities: Tips and Tricks”
To: Apple Support Communities Update,
From: RICHARD C. ANDERSON
I thought this was a bulletin board for Apple's iMAC questions and answers. If not what bulletin board should I user read and write Apple's iMAC Tips & Tricks? I'v been making many tips & tricks with Pages for my three Collage age grandchildren who have MACs and I thought it would be great to share them with other Apple users also.
I have been retired for the last 11 years, but before that I managed CAD/CAM systems. All of the many CAD/CAM software companies I worked with had a place to share users Tips & Tricks. I thought the above was yours.
I have never had a WEB site or have ever published any books, and I'm not selling anything. All I was trying to do is HELP other MAC users, like i'm helping my grandchildren.
WHAT are this thing your are talking about below:
1. WHAT IS "This Post created by a Super Post Creator"?
2. WHAT IS " Submissions with information about yourself"?
3. WHAT IS "Apple Lisa Communities: Tips and Tricks"?
Please help this old (76) and confused man,
Richard C. Anderson
<Edited by Host>