Help with importing subtitles in FCP!

Help with importing subtitles in FCP!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 am

Hello I need HEEELP, please) I'm trying to import XML but an error show up: time code: Required element <frame> not found for time code definition( line 11 ) and the titles are always in the center of the screen no matter what changes I did before. I'm using FCP 7.03, MAC OS X. I think that the error and centered titles are conected. Thanks in advance for the support. Here's an example of the first lines from the XML i'm importing: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE xmeml><xmeml version="2">    <sequence id="Title">        <name>Title</name>        <duration>148191</duration>        <rate>            <ntsc>FALSE</ntsc>            <timebase>25</timebase>        </rate>        <timecode>            <rate>                <ntsc>FALSE</ntsc>                <timebase>25</timebase>            </rate>        </timecode>        <media>            <video>                <format>                    <samplecharacteristics>                        <width>720</width>                        <height>576</height>                        <rate>                            <ntsc>FALSE</ntsc>                            <timebase>25</timebase>                        </rate>                        <colordepth>24</colordepth>                    </samplecharacteristics>                </format>                <track>                    <generatoritem>                        <name>Subtitle1</name>                        <duration>142</duration>                        <start>279</start>                        <end>421</end>                        <enabled>TRUE</enabled>                        <effect id="Subtitle1">                            <name>Text</name>                            <effectid>Text</effectid>